Save Big When YOU Choose Scott Smith Real Estate One & Scott Lepler Somerset Lending Corp!!SAVE UP TO $1,000 ON A HOME CLOSING OR SALE!
- 12d 14h 41m Left
Spring is Coming, Now is The Time to Sell!
Earn a $500 credit off a closed Purchase or Sale of a home valued at least $150,000 From Scott Smith Real Estate One!
Plus an additional $500 off closing costs for a loan originated through Scott Lepler of Somerset Lending Corp! This offer is based on a minimum loan amount of $150,000 or more.
About Scott Smith
I am a full time Realtor with lots of energy and creative ideas how to buy and sell in this challenging business. I am looking for first time buyers, Homeowners looking to sell, Anyone who need my help buying or selling. I am here to help!
About Scott Lepler
I am a full time Licensed Loan Originator with 20 years of experience. At Somerset Lending Corp our lending philosophy emphasizes financial education so customers can make informed decisions. Review our mortgage products to learn more about your loan choices. If you’re a first time buyer or want a refresher course on the home buying process, Somerset Lending Corp is here to help you make the best choice for you and your family!
The Fine Print
- New clients only
- You will receive $500.00 off the commission of a purchase or sale of a property if you use Scott Smith. You will also receive an additional $500.00 off your closing costs for a loan originated with Scott Lepler. These credits that could total $1000.00 will be applied on your closing statement (HUD). This offer is based on a minimum home purchase/sale and loan amount of $150,000 or more.
- Save up to $1000.00 when you choose both, Scott Smith and Scott Lepler
- No cash is ever exchanged on this site
- Promotional value expires June 1, 2014
- View the standard terms that apply to all offers (unless noted above)
- No cash value / No Cash Back
- Entire value must be used in one visit
- Tax and gratuity are not included
- Cannot be combined with other promotions or offers
- Including all dealcoop.com/terms