NCJW/Greater Detroit Women of Vision 2014Award Recipients Rose Lynn Schlussel and Rochelle Riley Featured Speaker Cate Edwards
- 12d 15h 31m Left
National Council of Jewish Women, Greater Detroit Section invites you to their Annual Women of Vision Benefit Luncheon taking place on Tuesday, October 14, 2014 at Congregation Shaarey Zedek in Southfield.
The featured speaker will be Cate Edwards, President, Elizabeth Edwards Foundation and daughter of Elizabeth and John Edwards.
Rose Lynn Schlussel, NCJW/Greater Detroit Board Member and Jewish Community Champion and Rochelle Riley, Detroit Free Press Columnist and Catalyst for Change will each be receiving the Josephine S. Weiner Award for Community Service. This award honors an individual or individuals, or organizations in the Greater Detroit Metropolitan area whose work benefits the community, serves as an inspiration to others and reflects the mission statement of NCJW/Greater Detroit.
There will be 30 different boutique vendors from 9:30am-3:00pm, a perfect place to do your holiday shopping and open to the public.
Registration starts at 9:30 am and the speaker and awards start at 11:00 am. Reserve your tickets now by calling our office or visiting our website. Speaker Only and Student Tickets are available at the door.
The Fine Print
- Expires Oct. 14, 2014
- No money is exchanged on this site.
- Promotional value expires October 14, 2014
- View the standard terms that apply to all offers (unless noted above)
- No cash value / No Cash Back
- Entire value must be used in one visit
- Tax and gratuity are not included
- Cannot be combined with other promotions or offers
- Including all dealcoop.com/terms